- 1 Dead Ideas in Teaching and Learning
- 2 Teaching in All Modalities
- 3 Annual Report: 2020-21
- 4 Teaching Development Program (TDP)
- 5 Anti-Racist Pedagogy in Action: First Steps
- 5.1 Get Help
- 5.2 This Week for Faculty: 4 Tips to Kick Off the Spring Semester
- 5.3 This Week for Graduate Students: Develop and Showcase Your Teaching
- 5.4 This Week for Graduate Students: Prepare for Spring 2022—Orientation, Essentials, TDP
- 5.5 This Week for Faculty: 4 Tips to Prepare for Spring 2022
- 5.6 This Week for Faculty: Get Ready for Spring 2022!
- 5.7 Center for Teaching and Learning Closed Over the Holidays
- 5.8 Thank-a-Prof Thank-a-TA
Welcome to Season 3 of our podcast!
The Teaching Development Program (TDP) allows Columbia doctoral students to cultivate, document, and reflect on teaching development across the arc of their graduate school career.
Classrooms serve as microcosms of the larger society, and the resources offered here, while focused on pedagogical practices, support broader commitments to anti-racist actions in higher education.
Get one-on-one support from CTL staff.
News & Features
See four tips as well as resources and upcoming workshops below to help you kick off the Spring semester.
Essentials Workshops and TDP info sessions for graduate student instructors to showcase and develop their teaching.
Orientation, Essentials Workshops and TDP info sessions for graduate student instructors to prepare for the Spring semester.
See four tips along with resources and upcoming live offerings to help prepare for the Spring semester. Want one-on-one help? Join us for drop-in Zoom Office Hours from Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm.
Happy 2022! See three tips and lots of resources to help prepare for the Spring semester.
The Columbia Center for Teaching and Learning will be closed for holiday break from Friday, December 24th through Monday, January 3rd. We will address emails sent to ColumbiaCTL@columbia.edu and to other CTL general email addresses after the holiday break. See also, the CUIT Service Desk holiday hours. In the interim, please explore CTL on-demand teaching resources for support.
The CTL partners with faculty, graduate students, and colleagues across the institution to support excellence and innovation in teaching and learning.
Voices of Hybrid and Online Teaching and Learning
Share your perspectives and experiences of teaching and learning during this unprecedented academic year.
Thank a professor or teaching assistant for their dedication in teaching and learning.