- 1 Contingency Planning: Teaching Online
- 1.1 Get Help
- 1.2 This Week for Faculty: Zoom Security & Virtual Office Hours Resources
- 1.3 This Week for Graduate Students: Online Offerings: Journal Club, Teaching Statement and Teaching Portfolio
- 1.4 Office Hours to Support Teaching Online
- 1.5 This Week for Graduate Students: Online Offerings: ETSE Seminar, TA Resources, Microteaching, and more!
- 1.6 This Week for Faculty: Support for Faculty Teaching Remotely
- 1.7 This Week for Graduate Students: Lead Teaching Fellow Applications Open!
- 1.8 Thank-a-Prof Thank-a-TA
CTL has created resources to help instructors adapt to teaching online, including using CourseWorks (Canvas), Zoom, and Panopto. For assistance, see the Get Help section for phone and virtual walk-in hours.
Get remote one-on-one support from CTL staff.
News & Features
Resources and support for faculty teaching online.
This Week for Graduate Students: Online Offerings: Journal Club, Teaching Statement and Teaching Portfolio
Online offerings this week to support graduate student instructors.
CTL staff are holding Office Hours to help faculty and graduate students with questions related to teaching remotely, as well as any other teaching-related inquiries.
This Week for Graduate Students: Online Offerings: ETSE Seminar, TA Resources, Microteaching, and more!
Applications are due today for CTL’s Evidence-Based Teaching in Science and Engineering seminar.
The CTL is here to support faculty newly facilitating their courses online.
The LTF program is a paid professional development opportunity for doctoral students who are committed to promoting pedagogical practices.
The CTL partners with faculty, graduate students, and colleagues across the institution to support excellence and innovation in teaching and learning.
CTL staff support instructors at Columbia as they transform their classrooms and create engaging learning experiences. In these stories and conversations, instructors reflect back on their experiences.
Thank a professor or teaching assistant for their dedication in teaching and learning.