- 1 Anti-Racist Pedagogy in Action: A Columbia Faculty Panel
- 2 Advancing Mentorship Practices
- 3 Fall 2022 Offerings for Faculty
- 4 Teaching Development Program (TDP)
- 5 Teaching in All Modalities
- 5.1 Get Help
- 5.2 This Week for Faculty: Mentoring event on Wednesday—It’s not too late to register!
- 5.3 This Week for Graduate Students: Apply for the Inclusive Teaching Seminar!
- 5.4 This Week for Faculty: Be the best mentor! Events and tips on mentoring for learning
- 5.5 This Week for Graduate Students: Approaching the Job Market—Resources and Workshops!
- 5.6 This Week for Graduate Students: Upcoming TDP Info Sessions, Essentials Workshops, Learning Community
- 5.7 This Week for Faculty: 5 Ways the CTL Can Support You With Your Teaching this Fall
- 5.8 Thank-a-Prof Thank-a-TA
Please join us on October 12th for a discussion with Columbia faculty who are engaging with anti-racist pedagogies in their classes.
The Teaching Development Program (TDP) allows Columbia doctoral students to cultivate, document, and reflect on teaching development across the arc of their graduate school career.
Get one-on-one support from CTL staff.
News & Features
Offerings to support reflection on mentoring and teaching practices.
Join us for an in-depth series of workshops coordinated with the MOOC Inclusive Teaching: Supporting All Students in the College Classroom.
Join us for a virtual keynote and a workshop facilitated by Lisa Fain, CEO of the Center for Mentoring Excellence.
Engage with the CTL’s on-demand guides and workshops to help you plan and start standard components of an academic job application.
This Week for Graduate Students: Upcoming TDP Info Sessions, Essentials Workshops, Learning Community
Upcoming Fall offerings for grad students from the CTL!
Welcome to the Fall 2022 semester! The Center for Teaching and Learning is available to assist you throughout the semester.
The CTL partners with faculty, graduate students, and colleagues across the institution to support excellence and innovation in teaching and learning.
Voices of Hybrid and Online Teaching and Learning
Learn about the perspectives and experiences of teaching and learning during the pandemic.
Thank a professor or teaching assistant for their dedication in teaching and learning.