- 1 Dead Ideas in Teaching and Learning
- 2 Teaching in All Modalities
- 3 Anti-Racist Pedagogy in Action: First Steps
- 4 Teaching Development Program (TDP)
- 4.1 Get Help
- 4.2 This Week for Graduate Students: How’s your teaching? Get direct and supportive feedback from CTL
- 4.3 This Week for Faculty: Tips for Teaching in a Masked Environment, Events This Week
- 4.4 This Week for Graduate Students: Approaching the Job Market Resources and Workshops
- 4.5 This Week for Faculty: Welcome to Fall 2021 & New Workshop Series
- 4.6 This Week for Graduate Students: Showcasing Your Teaching Development
- 4.7 This Week for Faculty: From Online to Face-to-Face—Keeping What Works
- 4.8 Thank-a-Prof Thank-a-TA
Welcome to Season 3 of our podcast!
Classrooms serve as microcosms of the larger society, and the resources offered here, while focused on pedagogical practices, support broader commitments to anti-racist actions in higher education.
The Teaching Development Program (TDP) allows Columbia doctoral students to cultivate, document, and reflect on teaching development across the arc of their graduate school career.
Get one-on-one support from CTL staff.
News & Features
The CTL offers free services for current instructors and TAs that provide valuable insight on your teaching strengths and paths for improvement.
Teaching while you and your students are masked can require creative solutions. We’ve compiled tips as well as resources from peer institutions.
Resources and workshops for graduate students to guide their Teaching Portfolio, Teaching Statement, and Diversity Statement.
Welcome from the CTL Executive Director and new discussion series for faculty on anti-racist pedagogy and dead ideas in teaching and learning.
CTL’s Teaching Development Program (TDP) allows Columbia doctoral students to cultivate, document, and articulate their teaching development across the arc of their graduate school career.
New resource providing strategies for translating online teaching practices that promote student engagement into the face-to-face classroom.
The CTL partners with faculty, graduate students, and colleagues across the institution to support excellence and innovation in teaching and learning.
Voices of Hybrid and Online Teaching and Learning
Share your perspectives and experiences of teaching and learning during this unprecedented academic year.
Thank a professor or teaching assistant for their dedication in teaching and learning.