- 1 2022-2023 Annual Report
- 2 Teaching and Learning in the Age of AI: Considerations, Resources, and Opportunities
- 3 Dead Ideas in Teaching and Learning
- 4 Advancing Mentorship Practices
- 5 Teaching Development Program (TDP)
- 6 Teaching Transformations
- 6.1 Get Help
- 6.2 This Week for Graduate Students: Get Feedback on Your Teaching: CTL Services
- 6.3 This Week for Faculty: Supporting syllabi and course designs
- 6.4 This Week for Faculty: Supporting Reflective Teaching Practice
- 6.5 This Week for Graduate Students: Applications for Pedagogies of Race and Oppression Learning Community Due Today
- 6.6 This Week for Faculty: 🤖 Teaching and Learning in the Age of AI: Considerations, Resources, and Opportunities
- 6.7 This Week for Graduate Students: Innovative Course Design Seminar: Applications Due Today!
- 6.8 Thank-a-Prof Thank-a-TA
Thank you for your support
and engagement throughout the year!
The Teaching Development Program (TDP) allows Columbia doctoral students to cultivate, document, and reflect on teaching development across the arc of their graduate school career.
Get one-on-one support from CTL staff.
News & Features
If you’re a current instructor or TA, the CTL offers free services to give you valuable insight on your teaching strengths and paths for improvement.
Are you developing a new syllabus, a new course, or refreshing an existing syllabus or course?
To make critical reflection part of your ongoing practice, consider the following.
This Week for Graduate Students: Applications for Pedagogies of Race and Oppression Learning Community Due Today
In this learning community, participants collectively engage focused topics in pedagogy—in this case, as they relate to race and marginalization.
This Week for Faculty: 🤖 Teaching and Learning in the Age of AI: Considerations, Resources, and Opportunities
We invite you to explore how your colleagues are integrating generative AI into their classrooms, and join us to experiment with AI Tools.
In the Innovative Course Design Seminar, participants explore inclusive instructional design practices and create a learner-centered syllabus
The CTL partners with faculty, graduate students, and colleagues across the institution to support excellence and innovation in teaching and learning.
Voices of Hybrid and Online Teaching and Learning
Learn about the perspectives and experiences of teaching and learning during the pandemic.
Thank a professor or teaching assistant for their dedication in teaching and learning.