- 1 Contingency Planning: Teaching Online
- 1.1 Get Help
- 1.2 Office Hours to Support Teaching Online: March 30-April 3
- 1.3 This Week for Graduate Students: Online Offerings: ETSE Seminar, TA Resources, Microteaching, and more!
- 1.4 This Week for Faculty: Support for Faculty Teaching Remotely
- 1.5 This Week for Graduate Students: Lead Teaching Fellow Applications Open!
- 1.6 This Week for Graduate Students: Teaching Observations: Last Chance to Request!
- 1.7 This Week for Faculty: Resource on Accessibility in Teaching and Learning
- 1.8 Thank-a-Prof Thank-a-TA
CTL has created resources to help instructors adapt to teaching online, including using CourseWorks (Canvas), Zoom, and Panapto. For assistance, see the Get Help section for phone and virtual walk-in hours.
Get remote one-on-one support from CTL staff.
News & Features
CTL staff are holding Office Hours on March 30-April 3 to help faculty and graduate students with questions related to teaching remotely, as well as any other teaching-related inquiries.
This Week for Graduate Students: Online Offerings: ETSE Seminar, TA Resources, Microteaching, and more!
Applications are due today for CTL’s Evidence-Based Teaching in Science and Engineering seminar.
The CTL is here to support faculty newly facilitating their courses online.
The LTF program is a paid professional development opportunity for doctoral students who are committed to promoting pedagogical practices.
Are you looking for confidential feedback on your teaching? Request a teaching observation!
Access general “getting started” strategies for making learning resources, tools, experiences, and opportunities accessible to all learners.
The CTL partners with faculty, graduate students, and colleagues across the institution to support excellence and innovation in teaching and learning.
CTL staff support instructors at Columbia as they transform their classrooms and create engaging learning experiences. In these stories and conversations, instructors reflect back on their experiences.
Thank a professor or teaching assistant for their dedication in teaching and learning.