- 1 Return to the Morningside Classroom with Student Well-Being in Mind: A Forum for Faculty and TAs
- 2 Teaching in All Modalities
- 3 Anti-Racist Pedagogy in Action: First Steps
- 4 Dead Ideas in Teaching and Learning
- 5 Teaching Development Program (TDP)
- 5.1 Get Help
- 5.2 This Week for Graduate Students: Approaching the Job Market Resources and Workshops
- 5.3 This Week for Faculty: Welcome to Fall 2021 & New Workshop Series
- 5.4 This Week for Graduate Students: Showcasing Your Teaching Development
- 5.5 This Week for Faculty: From Online to Face-to-Face—Keeping What Works
- 5.6 This Week for Graduate Students: Preparing for the Fall: Orientation, Workshops, and the TDP!
- 5.7 This Week for Faculty: Return to the Classroom with Well-Being and Inclusivity in Mind
- 5.8 Thank-a-Prof Thank-a-TA
Classrooms serve as microcosms of the larger society, and the resources offered here, while focused on pedagogical practices, support broader commitments to anti-racist actions in higher education.
The Teaching Development Program (TDP) allows Columbia doctoral students to cultivate, document, and reflect on teaching development across the arc of their graduate school career.
Get remote one-on-one support from CTL staff.
News & Features
Resources and workshops for graduate students to guide their Teaching Portfolio, Teaching Statement, and Diversity Statement.
Welcome from the CTL Executive Director and new discussion series for faculty on anti-racist pedagogy and dead ideas in teaching and learning.
CTL’s Teaching Development Program (TDP) allows Columbia doctoral students to cultivate, document, and articulate their teaching development across the arc of their graduate school career.
New resource providing strategies for translating online teaching practices that promote student engagement into the face-to-face classroom.
If you’re preparing to TA or step into another instructional role in September, CTL has online and in-person support ready for you.
Forum, survey, resources, and workshops to support well-being and inclusivity in classrooms as we transition to in-person teaching.
The CTL partners with faculty, graduate students, and colleagues across the institution to support excellence and innovation in teaching and learning.
Voices of Hybrid and Online Teaching and Learning
Share your perspectives and experiences of teaching and learning during this unprecedented academic year.
Thank a professor or teaching assistant for their dedication in teaching and learning.