- 1 Teaching Online
- 2 Anti-Racist Pedagogy in Action: First Steps
- 3 Dead Ideas in Teaching and Learning
- 4 Learning Through Synchronous and Asynchronous Discussion
- 5 Tell your story. Learn from others.
- 5.1 Get Help
- 5.2 This Week for Graduate Students: Showcase Your Teaching Development with the TDP!
- 5.3 This Week for Faculty: Build Community in Your Hybrid & Online Courses
- 5.4 A Conversation with Purdue University Global: Innovative Online Education for All
- 5.5 This Week for Graduate Students: CTL resources for every teaching assignment
- 5.6 This Week for Faculty: Spring 2021 Faculty Offerings
- 5.7 This Week for Graduate Students: Teaching Orientation: Join us to get ready for the New Year!
- 5.8 Thank-a-Prof Thank-a-TA
CTL has created online resources and workshops to help instructors adapt to teaching in online and hybrid formats.
Classrooms serve as microcosms of the larger society, and the resources offered here, while focused on pedagogical practices, support broader commitments to anti-racist actions in higher education.
This new resource from the CTL centers on citing the experts in this field, synthesizing their work to encourage further research and, most importantly, amplifying the voices of those who have been doing this work for decades.
This resource presents key considerations in class discussions and offers strategies for how instructors can prepare and engage in effective synchronous and asynchronous classroom discussions.
Get remote one-on-one support from CTL staff.
News & Features
Upcoming session for current and prospective participants in the TDP who are interested in learning more about the program.
Access strategies and build community in your online and hybrid courses.
On January 7th 2021, the Chancellor and the Provost of Purdue University Global will discuss how they are building and providing greater access to affordable, high-quality, world-class online education. *Recording available soon*
Orientation to teaching, online teaching resources, and other support for graduate students who are teaching this spring.
Find community online, explore our synchronous and asynchronous resources and courses, or request a consultation today!
Happy Holidays from the CTL! Join us to get ready for the New Year.
The CTL partners with faculty, graduate students, and colleagues across the institution to support excellence and innovation in teaching and learning.
Voices of Hybrid and Online Teaching and Learning
Share your perspectives and experiences of teaching and learning during this unprecedented academic year.
Thank a professor or teaching assistant for their dedication in teaching and learning.