CTL Supports Migration to CourseWorks2 (Canvas) for the Engineering School and the School of Professional Studies
Columbia Engineering and the School of Professional Studies are migrating their courses from CourseWorks (Sakai) to a new learning management system CourseWorks2 (Canvas), starting with the Spring 2016 courses. Log in to courseworks.columbia.edu to access both CourseWorks and CourseWorks2 courses.
The CTL is offering the following options for CourseWorks2 (Canvas) support:
Attend a training session
Choose between workshops and labs. In the workshops, educational technologists will present on the basic features of Canvas and allow faculty hands-on time to work on their courses. Labs are fully hands-on, with educational technologists working individually with faculty to help build their course content and to answer questions.
- Workshop: Friday, January 15, 2016 2:30 PM – 3:45 PM | Register
- Lab: Friday, January 15, 2016 3:45 PM – 5:00 PM | Register
- Workshop: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 2:30 PM – 3:45 PM | Register
- Lab: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 3:45 PM – 5:00 PM | CANCELLED
- Workshop: Friday, January 22, 2016 2:30 PM – 3:45 PM | Register
- Lab: Friday, January 22, 2016 3:45 PM – 5:00 PM | Register
Access online documentation
For phone or email support, or to schedule a consultation with an educational technologist:
For in-person consultations: 204 Butler, M – F, 9am – 5pm