This Week for Faculty: Workshops to Get Ready for Summer A!
- Teaching Online with CourseWorks: April 26, 2:00-3:30pm; April 29, 1:30-3:00pm
- Ways to be More Inclusive in Your Online Course: April 26, 12:00-1:00pm
- Hybrid & Online Teaching Institute Synchronous Session: April 27, 10:00-11:30am
- Planning Live Online Classes: April 27, 1:00-2:00pm
- Engaging Students in Online Discussions: April 28, 12:00-1:00pm
- Feedback for Learning: April 28, 3:00-4:00pm
- Assessment and Grading Online with Columbia Tools: April 29, 1:30-3:00pm
- Teaching Large Online Courses: April 30, 1:00-2:00pm
Teaching in Summer B? We’re also offering the workshops above during the week of June 21-25. Check the CTL events calendar for dates and to register.
Other ways the CTL can help!
On-Demand Resources: Check out the CTL’s Online Teaching portfolio which includes the resource Seven Strategies for Success in Six-Week Immersive Courses; or engage in our Course Design Support.
Office Hours & Consultations: Access live, one-on-one CTL teaching support via Zoom (or phone) from 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday; or schedule a consultation by contacting us at ColumbiaCTL@columbia.edu.
Other Upcoming Events
- As you plan for a Summer course or reflect back on Spring, join colleagues to talk about your teaching:
- How to Meet with and Teach Students in Virtual Reality: April 12, 10:00-11:00am
- 2021 Provost’s SOLER Seed Grants (PSSG) Information Session: April 15, 12:00pm-1:00pm