CTL Support for CourseWorks (Canvas)
It’s that time of the year to begin thinking about assessment and grading in CourseWorks. We are here to help and support you! For CourseWorks (Canvas) inquiries, please consult with one of our learning designers during open consultation hours at 212 Butler Library. You can walk in or call 212-854-9058. The schedule for open hours are:
- Tuesdays – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Wednesdays – 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Thursdays – 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Attend one of the CTL’s training workshops in Butler Library Room 204.
- Access a self-paced, online training course, a flexible alternative to the face-to-face workshops.
- Request support for a CTL learning designer.
- Visit the CTL’s Knowledge Base to find support articles and other documentation for getting started.
- Email ColumbiaCTL@columbia.edu to request a workshop for your department.
Learn more about the CourseWorks (Canvas) support offered by CTL here. Also, check out this month’s Tips and Tricks feature offered by CUIT in your Canvas Dashboard.