This Week for Faculty: Get Ready for Summer B!
- Hybrid & Online Teaching Institute Synchronous Session: June 21, 10:00-11:30am
- Teaching Online with CourseWorks: June 21, 2:00-3:30pm; June 24, 10:00-11:30am
- Ways to be More Inclusive in Your Online Course: June 22, 11:00am-12:00pm
- Planning Live Online Class Sessions: June 23, 10:00-11:00am
- Assessment and Grading Online with Columbia Tools: June 23, 12:00-1:30pm
- Engaging Students in Online Discussions: June 24, 1:00-2:00pm
- Feedback for Learning: June 25, 11:00am-12:00pm
- Teaching Large Online Courses: June 25, 2:00-3:00pm
Explore our asynchronous offerings. Check out the CTL’s Hybrid/HyFlex and Online Teaching resources including:
- Community Building in Online and Hybrid/HyFlex Courses
- Engaged Lecturing: Five Tips for Planning Live Online Classes
- Learning Through Synchronous and Asynchronous Discussion
- Active Learning for Your Online Classroom: Five Strategies Using Zoom
- Collaborative Learning Online
- Zoom Whiteboard and Annotation Tools
Consult with us!
The CTL is available all summer! Schedule a consultation to discuss your summer or fall teaching and course design by emailing ColumbiaCTL@columbia.edu, or join us for office hours via Zoom (or phone) Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm.
Share your teaching experiences!
What aspects of your courses did you adapt to support student learning? What are your take-aways from the experience of teaching an online or hybrid/HyFlex course? What advice do you have for other instructors teaching hybrid/HyFlex or online courses?
Submit your voice to the Voices of Hybrid & Online Teaching and Learning initiative.